Help grow creative industries in the Territory
The Department of Tourism and Culture is calling for two volunteers to join the NT Creative Industries Steering Committee to help drive the future of the sector in the Territory.
The two representatives will work alongside the Department of Tourism and Culture and the Chamber of Commerce NT to grow the economic contribution of the creative industries sector.
The Steering Committee is expected to be in place for nine months and during this time a range of industry consultations will be conducted with stakeholders having the opportunity for input into the Creative Industries Development Strategy and associated Development Report.
Representatives can be from any creative industries sector including:
- architecture and design
- advertising, graphic design, marketing and publishing
- software development and digital/interactive content
- music composition and production
- visual and performing arts and craft
- film, TV and radio.
The nominee should meet the following criteria:
- Be willing to represent the interests of all groups within the creative industries sector.
- Provide a point of contact for groups within the sector to voice any concerns regarding direction, consultation or process.
- Be able to speak to the economics and business opportunities of the sector.
- Provide contemporary views of the state of the sector and national/global positioning.
Nominations close Monday 24 September 2018.
Nominees will be notified of the outcome as soon as possible.
For further questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 07 September 2018