Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Rewards are vital in the recruitment and retention of officials. For most officials the enjoyment of being involved can be diminished by the significant cost to stay involved. Such costs include; travel to training and matches, entry costs to enter the match arena, mobile phone calls, fees to attend training courses, purchase of report resources, and in kind costs - eg; time away from family and friends.
- Provide discounted memberships to officials
- Provide complimentary tickets to officials for special events or functions
- Arrange discounts at local sport stores or restaurants for your officials
- Reimburse out-of pocket expenses for volunteers
- Provide meal and petrol vouchers to volunteers
- Arrange for free or discounted use of facilities