Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The Department of Sport and Recreation has introduced the Starclub development program to provide clubs and active recreation organisations with tools and resources to help foster continuous improvement and identify opportunities for ongoing development.
For more information contact Starclub:
Phone: 1800 817 860
Become a Starclub
Measure your club against the Starclub NT criteria and get information and support to continue the development for your club to provide the best environment possible for your members and the wider community.
Go to Starclub NT to join your club or organisation.
Starclub fact sheets
- Being a Welcoming Club
- Strategic Planning
- Practical Risk Management
- Developing a Volunteer Management Policy
- Recognising and Rewarding Volunteers
- guide for Incorporated Associations in the Northern Territory
- role and benefits of a volunteer coordinator
Links to other resources
Last updated: 18 April 2016